telly adverts

Guest scooterboy

11 hours ago, mary1947 said:

One advert that I can't stand is for a holiday there's a boy with his sister having an ice cream cone, and she drops her ice cream. the boy pulls a smug face sticks his tongue out out and licks his ice cream. The advert is On The Beach holidays, 

Yes I agree Mary the smug older brother in that ad gets my back up too. I think it's because he reminds me a lot of an old school “friend” who was a bit of a porker and had a similar personality.

• Like 1
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who wants to be identified as a smelly goat ? You must be kidding.

There will be those who identify as a goat, Lizzie.

...... and every household has one black parent.

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

I've taken the option by subscribing to ITVX for advert free viewing. Worth every penny.

Presumably you don't need a licence to watch ITVX if you are not watching at the time it is broadcast?

• 3 months later...

I love the new Virgin Media TV advert with goats hang gliding.  So good to see an advert that isn’t pushing mixed marriages, gays, lesbians and transsexuals …… might I add that I’m not at all fazed by those categories but why do we need to constantly see on our screens groups of society that are in a minority (I think!)

• Like 1

There's also a goat in a deodorant advert, (not advertising though).

Well, I can tell from personal experience of working with goats, when I were a Park ranger, that they've got one God awful stink about them, especially young billies. When I got home Tina used to say, "Here he comes, with great smell of goat (Brut). Splash it all over"!

I was always told if you want to pi$$ off your neighbours get a goat, right stinky little sods they are, the goats not the neighbours

Rog

Verisure alarms, latest one one is this fella gets a call from them letting him know his house has been broken into, he tells his mate verisure activated "zero vision" and the burglar ran off, he though it quite funny, wait till he gets home and sees what a mess the burglar made to his door/windows/frames when he tried to break in, he won't be laughing then the idiot, anyroad, what a very amateurish company verisure use to advertise their product primary school plays would make a better more convincing job of it

Rog