Does anyone have information about a Mr Staples of Austin St Bulwell? As far as I know, he was born in 1868, and died when only 48 years old. I believe he worked for on the railways, and one other location I heard of was a club opposite the old Bulwell library. Also Victoria St in Hucknall. I am assured he is a relative, but I need to know more. 

Can't see any Staples with that birth/death date in Nottm , maybe born elsewhere ?

There is a Staples living at 23 Victoria Street , Hucknall Torkard but born 1904 and living with grandfather William Francis Green . May be connected ?

1911 Census

William Francis Green

Head

Married Male 56 1855 Stall man coal miner Staffs Bloxwich

Mary Ann Green

Wife

Married Female 55 1856-Shropshire N K

Mary AnnGreen

Daughter

Single Female 29 1882 Machinist factory handNotts Hucknall

John William Staples

Grandson

-Male 7 1904-Notts Hucknall

I found Charles H Staples, born circa 1868 in Codnor. In 1901 census he's living with wife Elizabeth at Ainsworth Terrace in the Meadows.

There are also apparently several other members of the same family born around that time. They all end up living in various parts of Nottingham.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cliff Ton said:

I found Charles H Staples, born circa 1868 in Codnor. In 1901 census he's living with wife Elizabeth at Ainsworth Terrace in the Meadows.

Yes I was looking at him last night .He was the only one whose dates were approximate to those posted by the O.P.

• 8 months later...

@OLDIE i used to attend school with two brothers maurice and nigel staples we all went to    alderman.w.derbyshire ,Bulwell in the 70,s i left in 1974 ,  maybe they are from your family tree ?