• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For "Our Ben"   They seek him here, they seek him there His clothes are loud, but never square It will make or break him so he's got to buy the best 'Cause he's a dedicated follower of

You've inspired me, Oz.   One of my parents' favourite songs was Dancing in the Dark (Fred Astaire). As it was a foxtrot, it was also one of their favourite dances.   I've adapted

Dance Duck? these are my charity shop shoes.....how could you turn me down......... 

• 3 weeks later...

Sat here bit bored.....not much on Nottstalgia ...fed up with tv news so depressing......so thought i'd liven mesen up and have a dance with Mr Walken.............

• Like 1

Thats better......think i'll 'Nip' across the border tomorrow to Mcarthur Glen.....and buy some new dancing shoes.......

Also go in Moss bros'' for some new black trousers...as ive put a lot of weight on lately.....feeling flushed with all the money i was given yesterday for me birthday...........

Then with all me new gear go down 'Locarno' tuesday night for a bit of a 'Jig''...........

What da ya mean it gone ?...........

• Like 5

Thank you young Jill..............most of my Pals on here wished me happy birthday on FB yesterday for which i thank them........

Can't believe i'm 77...............Seems like only a few months ago i became a pensioner at 65...........time really does go fast the older you get...........told all the family not to buy me owt.....which thay didnt..........all gave me cash........lol......even had a text from the Ukraine and a voice message which made my day..........

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, Jill Sparrow said:

If I'd known, I'd have sent you an economy sized box of Oxydol to wash your liberty bodices in! 77, eh? You're doing well. Must be all those Carter's Little Liver Pills! ;)

I knew someone who took a Carter’s Liver Pill every day. When he passed away they had to beat his liver to death with a stick!

Belated Happy Birthday Ben. Sorry it's late. You're still 15 months behind me. Cheers. B.

• Like 1

It's probably why Germany tried to invade us. We were born, so they bombed our chip shops !

3 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

Can't believe i'm 77...............Seems like only a few months ago i became a pensioner at 65...........time really does go fast the older you get..........

I'll agree with that Ben. 

I'm also surprised how quickly the last two years have gone when we were often in lockdown; couldn't go out much or go anywhere. I would've thought that would be a recipe for extreme boredom...but somehow it wasn't.

• Like 1

Dance Duck?.......ya got be kidding.....

But his persistence pays off in the end........

What better way to start the day...than a Dance with the Beautiful ''Audrey''

Wonder if she ever went down ''Palais'' ?

Dance Duck ?.........Goo on then''.........

showing off down ''Bulwell Bogs''............

• Like 4