Pete Farries

We sadly said goodbye to my long time mate Pete at Bramcote yesterday,True to form he turned up in a London bus ,I had a lifetime of laughs with the mad bugger,lt was great to meet a few old faces again too ,RIP Pete we are gonna miss you, Swe and Lyn

• Like 1
6 hours ago, swe62 said:

We sadly said goodbye to my long time mate Pete at Bramcote yesterday,True to form he turned up in a London bus ,I had a lifetime of laughs with the mad bugger,lt was great to meet a few old faces again too ,RIP Pete we are gonna miss you, Swe and Lyn

That’s not the mate you brought round to tinker with Little Mo is it Swe, sorry I can’t remember that chap’s name.  Condolences to you and his family, I know how hard it is to lose a lifelong friend. 

thats Pete ,if you look under Pete Farries cars on google there are lots,he was also a great pilot and flew his 1941 Auster till a few months ago.

I've Googled the subject and although there are many examples of his work, this doesn't appear. Do you know if he was responsible for it ?

ji7okJc.jpg

It was for a kids TV programme titled 'Professor Lobster' which ran for one series in 1987, and came from Central TV on Lenton Lane.