den would have come again but i am so so scary according to reports so decided not to, next time we have a meet will bring my husband alan he is much saner than me mick will confirm that, its just of late they have changed me tablets what they didnt say is i cant drink alcohol on them, they never told me that, my excuse den to you sorry i offended you if i did, chrissie

lips0 No offence taken Chrissie, I knows what it's like to be used by the medical profession as a guinea pig, I was under starters orders for months before they came up with a combination of coloured tablets that suited my personality. Glad to say the ones I'm taking at the moment allow me to drink as much Harvest Pale as my liver will allow.....you couldn't tell could you that I was taking medication on the night of the meet? apart from the shakes and the profuse sweating... !sickly!

I was under starters orders for months before they came up with a combination of coloured tablets that suited my personality.

And until they found some that did not clash with that tie!