Just a couple of events members  might want to vist.

CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAYRE

at  Brinsley Parish Hall Sunday                      IN AID OF PARKINSON'S 

December 5th   10 00am ----3 00  pm

NEW  YEAR 2022

Mansfield Senior Reds

Walking FootBall Club Founder 2014 President  Mr John McGover 

PARKINSON'S WALKING FOOTBALL SESSION

11am -12noon WEDNESDAY 26thJANUARY "2022

At Mansfield Ruby Club, Eakring Road,

MANSFIELD NOTTS NG18 3EW 

Outdoors on an artificial surface

For information & to reserve a place contact::                                       IN SUPPORT OF PARKINSON'S UK

Peter Mitchell 0783  7661 703

• Like 1

Sorry Mary, can't get a flight in time. I love craft fairs and am always looking for a new hobby which I have just started. Felting and of course my good old ginger bread houses. So far done about 70 and they are all ready for the removal van to take them to their new homes.

• Like 1

Come on Brew get into the Sprit    (no not wine )     of christmas.

Saturday  December 11th 

THRASSOINC   

Real Live Group

Venue            Byrons Rest   Market Plcee   Hucknall        

Time                    7-00    10-00

For         My Grandson Joe     He is playing Base  .

Finally a local gig for Joe, get yourself down there, let your hair down plus there is always a decent pint to be drank.     See you there.

4 hours ago, mary1947 said:

Come on Brew get into the Sprit    (no not wine )     of christmas.

I'm trying Mary is all them others!  smile2

Point Taken Brew.compusmash

WELL!!!!! Saturday 11th December Finally here????

Just Given       "THRASONIC "    GROUP !!!           another plug         My  Grandson Joe is Playing Bass Guitar 

WHERE    BYRON'S REST      HUCKNALL   MARKET PLACE Time  7-00 pm 10 00 pm.

Parking you can park on the market place, catch a bus, or catch the tram. 

Problem is if you catch the bus or tram it makes your arms ache.

If you can turn up for a REAL ALE PUB,   (I Think) if you do manage to get there then you can watch the group on you tube   """You Can Call Me AL""""