Nottingham Group - 'Our Young'

As a member of Cotgrave Youth Club in 1965, I attended a dance/gig starring a group called 'Our Young'. Does anyone know anything about them?

I was told many years later,  that some of the members formed '10 Years After', then again someone said they morphed into 'Led Zeppelin'. Perhaps none of the previous is true, however if anyone has any information of this 60's group 'Our Young', I would appreciate it.

I think somebody's leg is being pulled quite severely with the stories about Our Young turning into 10 Years After and Led Zeppelin. 

There are a lot of threads on this site mentioning local groups from the 60s and 70s, but I don't think the name Our Young has appeared yet. Ten Years After started life as The Jaybirds, and Led Zeppelin were 50% London and 50% Brum.

Have a look through some of these old threads - which include all the local groups....... https://nottstalgia.com/forums/forum/9-nick-palmers-nottstalgia-general-music-chat/