Things that pee you off...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

# 234 Stephen , occasionally my posts have 'we're' instead of 'were' and that is because I post before checking what I've written and the iPad predicts what I want to say. This may be the case with other folk

• Upvote 1

Yes, it even happens to me too I'm afraid.

Paying "corkage" in a cafe or restaurant to have some twerp remove a cork from my rare BYO bottle of wine with a meal.

Paid $5au last evening for the privalege and only a bistro ! wouldn't mind but my wine only cost me $10 !!!!!!

Superb Michael, however, I went to Sainsburys in Arnold. Swarms of immigrants wanting to wash your car.

I always park on the extreme left where they don't accumulate.

Probably Lizzie, but this lot are already here. You've probably seen them.

I hope that they give a good cut to Sainsburys.

Men wearing them tiny socks that slope behind the Ankle,almost as bad as no socks,and older men wearing 3/4 length jeans,especially when they're over 40 with a football shirt,

• Upvote 2

With you on that Benjamin, fat parents who take the kids in burger joints,when it's those who really want to pig out!! Over eager shop assistant asking" what size?" Folks that leave dogs barking, rough families who name there kids Tremayne etc.. Company bores who use the expression " roll out". Menus that over sell fare/freshly brewed tea,8 day hung steak etc..forms that ask British- Asian or Other,I ALWAYS fill out other and put English!!

#244. FLY2.

Just tell em to "Piss Off" !

Walked into a shop in town this afternoon & was greeted by a spotty faced youth saying "Hi Guys", big, big mistake.

I let Mrs Catfan loose on him, she hates being called a "Guy" ! That was entertainment at it's best !

In another shop I was looking at trainers & looked at some which I liked until I saw the price...................£95 ! I don't bleedin think so. On the way out I thought if they can be cheeky daft so can I. Asking if they did a pensioner discount !

Whenever I'm after trainers, I always buy Reebok and can get some quite smart ones for about £45. Shop around though.

• Upvote 1

Re #248. 3/4 shorts, football shirt, trainer socks. I'd better have a look in the mirror and have a serious think about this.

Yes, at nearly 70 I need to have a rethink. I always strive to stay young though. LOL

• Upvote 2

I hate being asked my date of birth when I try to pay a bill over the phone! Why do they need this information? The last time this happened it was Severn Trent. I asked why they wanted my date of birth so the chap said 'so we know we are talking to the bill payer'. I said what did it matter seeing as I was paying them, so he repeated he needed to know he was talking to the right person, and was I refusing to give this information? So I gave him a random date and he then happily took my payment!!

If the date you gave was a random one how did that prove to him you were the bill payer? Absolutely crazy.

You ought to have asked him his so you knew you were speaking to the right person and/or company.

• Upvote 1

#252 Thankyou FLY giving this serious consideration,you could be one of the rare exeptions tho,only you know,.....but in my case i know i'd look and feel a right 'Pillock' :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

What pees me off is

(this is very common on woodborough rd)

As a bus pulls into a stop,you have no chance to overtake it as its always too close to bollards,but you only have to wait about 1minute.Then some idiot behind you overtakes on the wrong side of the road! Hooting as they go,are they all on something?

Adrenaline...... I was at 18.

Oh I forgot, page 1 of this topic. Why is it so small and narrow ?

At the moment I'm wearing 3/4 shorts,trainers with trainer socks & a Red tee shirt(political)

And I feel good

I'm 66 healthy happily married own my house & debt free so I dont care what any one thinks? :jumping:

• Upvote 2
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...