Things that pee you off...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

3 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

If was a lot younger i would definitely leave our not so ''Green and pleasant Land''.........with Spain being my favourite destination..

I did seriously consider Canada with New Zealand as a second choice...

I came to Canada in 1970 joined my parents here they came to Canada in 1968 they lived in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan i stayed there for six months then moved to Regina Saskatchewan for a good job as a Millwright where i worked for fifty three years Canada has been very good to me and my family.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, IAN FINN said:

I was born in Wakefield lived in Pontefract  then off to Radford Nottm then to Nuthall Notts then a big move to Moosejaw Canada then to Regina Canada still here i dont know what i am no one understands me not even the wife which is ok.

Did you have a whippet ??  Yorkshire ?? we had a friend who came from there it was very hard to go out shopping with him Why? each time he was told the price he would say "HOW MUCH?"" your joking arn't you.

1 hour ago, mary1947 said:

we had a friend who came from there it was very hard to go out shopping with him Why? each time he was told the price he would say "HOW MUCH?"

I knew a girl that did the same thing, her name was Emma Chizzett