Felting sounds like a hobby you did on a saturday night at the disco when the slow songs come on and you grabbed a big gal for a dance , i bet @benjamin1945 can relate to this !

On 10/21/2020 at 3:43 PM, radfordred said:

Just inside doors of Westhay Court on Radford Bridge Road there is a massive picture think it’s dated 1925 of the canal looking towards Crown Island, which I believe Westhay Court, with its location could have been built on? 

https://www.accentgroup.org/live-with-us/sheltered-housing/nottingham/westhay-court-nottingham-ng8/

On 6/25/2022 at 3:18 PM, radfordred said:

Taken today (If your interested you’ll have to go back a few pages to understand what we on about) 

Westhay Court is now built on the filled in canal, the brick outhouse middle right is still there the straight after The Crown car park 

FWEvDTGWAAAI0gZ?format=jpg&name=large

On 7/29/2022 at 5:39 PM, Beekay said:

Sounds a good idea RR, but how big would the needle be?

(can I respectfully ask you, where you got your b/w photograph of the canal lock near Crown Island and is it possible to purchase a copy?).

Thank you for the tip, re Westhay Court. It looks an interesting place, so I've sent my details off for more info, as it is our intention of trying to get back to Nottingham. Once again, thank you, Barrie.

16 hours ago, David sheridan said:

Felting sounds like a hobby you did on a saturday night at the disco when the slow songs come on and you grabbed a big gal for a dance , i bet @benjamin1945 can relate to this !

Think you mean feelingsmile2