Oh how sad Trevor, Michael has been missed by many of the regulars and I did wonder if his wife had got through her treatment a few years ago.  If you get the opportunity please give Michael my sincere condolences and wish him well.  

sad to report that my old school mate who was very active on here Michael Booth has just lost his bride of 56 years,Jean his wife was having treatment a few years ago you may recall, I know no more other than the funeral details he posted on facebook........I will send the condolences via facebook..

• Like 1

As with many people on Nottstalgia, I only knew Michael through his posts on here,  but I would still like him to know I am thinking of him at this very sad time x

I have often thought about him and his wife and wondered how they were and as we all followed her treatment and progress, we hoped for the best.  Its so sad and I among the others in NS wish to send him my sincere condolences.