Do I have to live in Notts??

Erm, well, I live not so far away from Nottingham, in Chesterfield. But really joined here cos I was given the link by a friend on another site.

Well, what else do i have to put? I'm 39, female of course, just getting divorced so I'm really miserable, and moaning all the time....................... nah I'm not really, managing quite well to be cheerful.

Started a new full time job 2 wks ago, so been shattered

will that do?

No - We talk about Notts but other nostalgic subjects are of interest to people around the world. You will be made welcome wherever your from.

Welcome Lana

I also (now) live in Derbyshire.

Welcome Lana

......Errm Chesterfield used to go with a lovely girl from Clay Cross met her in Skeg one bank holiday stopped seeing her when i blew me engine up on my Vauxhall Magnum on the A38 coming back one morning remember going to a big pub there called the wagon ? and also the Aquarius night club ...... this would have been around 84 in my youth .

She also had this crazy brother who traveled to Manchester with united most games , she'd point him out later in the night on his return in Chesterfields market place kicking lumps out of local doorman or youths.

• Like 1
Lana Posted on Nov 19 2006, 12:20 AM

I'm 39, female of course, just getting divorced 

:Kiss: Could we have a single, seperated, divorced and widowed section on the forum Mick.........make Lana and myself Mods for it.............. :Friends:

• 12 years later...
5 hours ago, radfordred said:

It helps. Wonder what happened to Lana? 

4 hours ago, denshaw said:

I think she wore an orange coat and a black hat.

Last seen catching the Bartons bus from Canning Circus to Long Eaton.........

• Like 1