No one Sed Owt!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And Arnold.  I’ve always found the sound of the dongs comforting.   When our little dog did a runner from a dog-sitter on Broxtowe Estate a couple of years ago, and then turned up outside our hou

I complained to my doctor about ringing in my ears, tinnitus he said !  

Once Broxtowe is visited, you're never the same again !

Totally agree Rob, we do appreciate your endeavours to make us 'luk posh' but at this rate I will have muscles like knots on cotton all down the middle finger of my right hand.

Nice to see both coats of arms though, can we not have one each side of the Nottstalgia banner?

A lips0

THere should be no more scrolling than normal.

I formatted the images to fill the top of the forum page?

It may be down to screen resolution, if the images display on top of each other?

Let me know how you see it?

I could join all the images together.

Instead of stacking the images that do not fit on the screen, it would create an horizontal scroll bar on your browser. But it should fit the screen anyway?

There is nothing in this world preventing you from starting your very own Forum.

Then you will have the joy of all the hard work, and expense, that goes with it.

Then we can all see how good you are.

My father used to say, "Anyone can cure a kicking horse" barring them that's got one.

• 6 months later...