Yes I suppose you are right. Are we compelled by Forum Law to use Photobucket? Is it worth having a go using Flickr?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd find it more helpful if people could just post ONE photo each time (or just ONE music video) then wait for people to respond ( or just wait a few hours) before posting another one.  I feel the sit

Can.t please all the people all the time it is said !

As I think I've said earlier...I use Tiny pics...it's owned by PBucket but it's very easy to use. At least it is now my own problems have mysteriously disappeared.

Signed up for TinyPics. easier to use than P/Bucket but same 'orrible flashing ads.

I am on a different computer so a different pic but it is at least on Wollaton Park

2cii9v4.jpg

Signed up for TinyPics. easier to use than P/Bucket but same 'orrible flashing ads.

Be fair,you get it free, they gotta make money some way. Congratulations on cracking the picture bit Pianoman...I hear you got quite excited...

51670_zps08eca111.gif

Well there is my recommendation. If you have got a problem with P/Bucket go to TinyPics and upload yer pics to there - it's easy peasy.

Seems like I was right, Photobucket must add code the site forum software forbids, ironically I've never had troubles with Photobucket, and it's the only photo repository I use.

Be fair,you get it free, they gotta make money some way. Congratulations on cracking the picture bit Pianoman...I hear you got quite excited...

51670_zps08eca111.gif

Hope nobody thinks that's me :sickly:

Seems like I was right, Photobucket must add code the site forum software forbids, ironically I've never had troubles with Photobucket, and it's the only photo repository I use.

The link you copy on paste given on Photobucket as at least twice the length of the one on TinyPics. most of the P/Bucket one is repeated

• 3 months later...

I have an mp3 recording on my PC that I want to post on to a thread. It is not a YouTube recording. How can this be done? Photobucket does not seem to accept mp3 recordings.

I've listened to a lot of audio clips on soundcloud.com . Never used it myself so not sure how user friendly it is.

• 2 months later...

Is someone messing with icons as my screen is totally full of little blue men. I can just make out the writing beneath them, but it's ruddy difficult.

• Upvote 1

All ok now !!!!

It's embarrassing to read my earlier posts as I tried to post a photo onto Nottstalia. Once I'd done it, with the help and advice from other Nottstalgians, I wondered why I couldn't do it in the first place but It just proves that we all have to start somewhere. To any newcomer who is having problems with Nottstalgia I'd just like them to know that we've all been there and that's why we are all so ready to offer our help and advice to you all.

• Upvote 3

First of all, I didn't know how to add Images to Posts!

Then my son taught me How!

Now I don't know how to do it again!

I'm sure the People who run Photo Bucket, like to change things, just to confuse us?

• Upvote 2

I just take my SD card out the camera, slot it in the side of the laptop and click to download. I should really download the software that came with it but can't be bothered. This way works a treat.

how do you migrate a profile pic from face book to Nottstalgia ? must go and check my blood pressure grr

• 1 month later...

I do the same as Kath does, remove the memory card from my camera, plug it into my card reader and download to computer, save in "My Documents", both raw and JPEG versions are downloaded, then if I want to post a piccie to FB, it's just a matter of uploading direct to FB the jpeg version. Here, I upload the piccies I want to post here to my Photobucket account and C&P the img code to my post here.

I'm an "ode codger" so should find these things "ard" and difficult.......LOL

• Cliff Ton changed the title to How to Post Images