our ANGEL

Guest E_Layward

Isn't Angel on the program tomorrow?

I watched the last ten minutes of tonights show.

Don and his greedy wife took the deal of fifteen grand when there was only four box's left to open, two blue-1p & 50p two red- £1000 & £75.000.

He took the deal but he had to carry on opening the box's in the order he would have opened them as if he hadn't done the deal.

First box opened to reveal 1p, the banker offered him £19.000.

Next box 50p the banker offered him £24.000.

Next box £1000 the banker offered him £39.000

So that left him with only one box left which contained £75.000.

What made me chuttle was, he had said he was here to play the game no matter what.

You could see he wanted to carry on playing regardless, but like a fool he asked his wife "what should I do! after a little while of not being able to make his mind up what to do he settle on the advice from the wife...I say FOOL. she lost you £60.000.

Personally I don’t see what all the fuss is all about it’s a no brainer show. Where’s the skill in it.

Noel struts about like a turkey on Christmas Eve telling everybody how well he or she is playing the game.

I suppose there lies the attraction.

A no brainer show for no brainers.

Noel has really come down in the world!

He sank pretty low with his 'Noel's House Party'!

When the Beeb booted him out he even had the gall to say TV had become trivial....

Reckon he's part of a modern day long line of talentless millionaires, along with the likes of Oddie, Madeley, Tarrant, Schofield, Harriott, Dimbleby, Anne Robinson and Co, who pollute our TV screens ad nauseum.

Cheers

Robt P.

You missed out the biggest plonker of them all.

This is what yer licence fee pays for...

chris_evans.jpg

British DJ Chris Evans Crashes Ferrari, Laughs It Off

From Mirror.co.uk: CHRIS Evans...The ginger-mopped star ploughed his silver Ferrari 550 Maranello into a verge near his Surrey home. But the 38-year-old multi-millionaire didn't seem all that bothered by the costly prang. In fact he laughed and smiled as two men recovered his car from a ditch - minus its front bumper.

Saw some brief shots of Jen?

What happens now, is it worth recording tomorrow? Will she be on?

:Vampire: NO :Vampire:some scotish bird by the name of Maggie....

Back again Mick and Den, jenny Angel to you lot stayed here with us this weekend, she is on deal or no deal now until boxing day afternoon when its her turn to win some money, lets have you lot guessing how much she really did win on the programme????? I KNOE guesses please you lot on our forum, dicko. ps mick and den i can no longer send emails direct probs with isp

:Kiss: After seeing most of the last two programs I would say about £250.000.

Why you say do you imagine Jenny won that amount? It’s easy because she is a woman.

The woman on today was a tosser if such a word can be used to describe a woman, talk about over acting.

The bloke I saw in the first program he too was a tosser, listened to his wife and took her advice over his own instinct to carry on he ended up with £15.000 he could have won if he had ignored his wife and gone with his gut instinct £75.000

In my many years of marriage [35yrs] I have learnt that once a woman has got her mind set on something there is no man on earth or any other planet who is going to change it. :Kiss:

The bloke I saw in the first program he too was a tosser, listened to his wife and took her advice over his own instinct to carry on he ended up with £15.000 he could have won if he had ignored his wife and gone with his gut instinct £75.000

Do you actually know anyone who's got the bottle to ignore his WIFE? :Shock:

My ruler and life giver is ALWAYS right - honest B) !rotfl!

Jenny was on to-night opening a box containing £500.

This was on More Four free view..

Looks as if she's put on some weight, reckon the full English Breakfasts at Hotel are telling. :Friends:

Deal or No Deal...what a pathetic show that is !

I like the way contestants are chosen at "Random" then luckily enough

their families are sitting at the back.Mostly a bunch of toe rags who look as if they

have just walked out of the pub.

Then we have this "Banker" some unknown voice on the phone (is he really there ?) ..ohh and I love how the contestants hold hands at the end...it really

brings a tear too your eyes !

Absolutly pathetic !

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that red I for one won't be buying the DVD.

Does anyone know how much Angel did win? if anything.

Bip. :ph34r:

Is that the same Angel that was at the first Nottstalgia meet-up? The one who's daughters car got broken into outside the Trip? I haven't been on the site much lately, is she still posting? If so, congratulations Jenny! Is Chrissie under a new name now, or is she not posting anymore? Somebody bring me up to speed! I'm way behind!!!

Where you been hiding Elaine?? Not seen Chris in ages, don't even see her on MSN anymore..

I've been trying to sell our house, and buying another...the one we're buying is in escrow but the one we're selling isn't selling!!! Can I interest anyone in moving to sunny California??!!

I've been trying to sell our house, and buying another...the one we're buying is in escrow but the one we're selling isn't selling!!! Can I interest anyone in moving to sunny California??!!

Ahhh, know that all too well, the wife owns her own Realty down here.

No, no more California Elaine, love it here too much now. Low land taxes.. err $54 a year hit's the spot! Cheaper cost of living, no planning permits required!!! Boy does that save a bundle when you want to build anything!

When we had our well drilled, all we payed was a $50 state fee, that covered the drillers paperwork, the geological stuff! $3000 in California!

No happy down here now Elaine!