Things you see too much of....

• benjamin1945 changed the title to things you see too much of....
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last wore my lycra on my 83rd birthday, as always on my birthday.  Can't wait till I'm 84 to wear my birthday suit. Fits perfectly. Trouble is - the bumps are all in the wrong places.

Hate ripped jeans. Large women in leggings and tight tops. People in airports about to fly in what looks like pyjamas! (We always dress nicely to travel). Socks and sandals especially dress socks. At

Probably why you crashed...

My Pet hates are numerous...such as

Bare feet....(mens)

Flip flops....(on men)

3/4 Length shorts ( on men)

T shirts with a jacket and no shirt..(on men)

Men who fasten the top button of a shirt...when not wearing a Tie.......

I could go on.......but ill leave that for now.........

• Like 2

Yes Ben. When we were in Morrisons Netherfield yesterday my wife queried why were lots of people dressed for the beach. It was a pretty gruesome sight to see the grossly obese and heavily tattood women in their summer wear. Should have gone to Waitrose!

• Like 1

Things you see too much of,    beer bellied guys outside the pub in summer with a T-shirt that looks two sizes too small for them  !

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

Should have gone to Waitrose!

What for !! Why do you want inflict them on us?       B.

I once photographed a wedding in Nottingham, and the groom and best man both wore shirts with ties but no jacket. Both had their shirts hanging out their trousers, even through the ceremony. Looked bloody ridiculous.      B.

Tattoos......

Apart from something like a small butterfly on a shoulder, I think all tattoos look awful and ugly. Especially so with people who have an entire limb covered with tattoos, with the end result of more tattoo than skin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was standing behind a big chap in the farm shop today who had large and ornate compass roses tattooed on the rear of each leg. As someone who has studied navigation I was intrigued as to how they would be used but I thought he might punch me if I asked!

• Like 1

Socks and Sandals ...awful........but better than showing the feet....lol.......

Must admit ''Love my Lycra;;.......but only about the house or on me bike........

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

I'm thinking of getting a bike but don't really want to get dressed up like a trapeze artist to ride it. What's the dress code for elderly bikers?

Nothing worse than a mamil, middle aged man in Lycra.

Love me Lycra Den...........i'm not middle aged....I'M OLD..........:)

• Like 2

Last wore my lycra on my 83rd birthday, as always on my birthday. 

Can't wait till I'm 84 to wear my birthday suit. Fits perfectly. Trouble is - the bumps are all in the wrong places.

• Like 6

Tattoos of any kind do not look good either on men or women. When the entire arm is done is the most repulsive to me, it doesn't look clean. I sat in my doctors pharmacy waiting for my prescription a couple of weeks ago when a nurse walked in. She must have been 60ish and had a big rose tattooed on the back of each calf, my immediate thought was they will look good when your backside is rubbing your footprints out in the sand. I cannot understand for the life of me why anyone would pay to have their body defaced. If skin was supposed to be multi coloured I am sure Mother Nature would have taken care of it. Trouble is people are like lemmings and will follow suit just to feel part of the gang.

• Like 1

We have a family member with both arms bearing 'full sleeve' tattoos. Last week I noticed the back of his hands are now also tattooed. Poor bloke must have a bad memory, his fingers are numbered in Roman numerals.

• Cliff Ton changed the title to Things you see too much of....