Things you see too much of....

I totally agree, Woody.  In most cases, the human body looks better covered up, especially as it ages. Artwork becomes distorted as the body sags, expands and generally deteriorates. In addition, it involves needles! I speak as someone who won't even have her ears pierced. If we were meant to have holes in our ear lobes, nature would provide them.

On the subject of shopping in one's night attire, I noted a woman in Jim jam bottoms and fluffy mules at the supermarket checkout around midday recently.  Had she just got up or was she ready for bed? I couldn't decide.

• Like 2
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last wore my lycra on my 83rd birthday, as always on my birthday.  Can't wait till I'm 84 to wear my birthday suit. Fits perfectly. Trouble is - the bumps are all in the wrong places.

Hate ripped jeans. Large women in leggings and tight tops. People in airports about to fly in what looks like pyjamas! (We always dress nicely to travel). Socks and sandals especially dress socks. At

Probably why you crashed...

Hate ripped jeans. Large women in leggings and tight tops. People in airports about to fly in what looks like pyjamas! (We always dress nicely to travel). Socks and sandals especially dress socks. At least wear white socks if you have to! 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, PeverilPeril said:

Last wore my lycra on my 83rd birthday, as always on my birthday. 

Can't wait till I'm 84 to wear my birthday suit. Fits perfectly. Trouble is - the bumps are all in the wrong places.

Never mind PP., I'm almost certain some kindly person would assist you by ironing out your creases. I understand Brew quite likes ironing.      B.

• Like 1

@Jill SparrowI keep seeing young women out shopping and dressed in night attire.  The other day I was sitting in the Doctor’s waiting room and there was this bird in dressing gown and fluffy slippers. No matter how Ill I was I’d just HAVE to put proper clothes on to go further than the wheelie bin.  I did notice in the window of a Vic Centre shoe shop that fluffy mules were displayed alongside flip-flops.  

• Like 3

Lycra again - when in my 60's I crashed in a race near Epperstone. Hit the deck hard, fracturing skulI and collar bone. I was wearing a one piece skin suit and when in hospital the nurses had to cut it off me. Still had a six pack then though :cool: 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PeverilPeril said:

Lycra again - when in my 60's I crashed in a race near Epperstone. Hit the deck hard, fracturing skulI and collar bone.  Still had a six pack then though :cool: 

Probably why you crashed...

• Like 3

I have a couple of tattoos on my back”. I don’t like them but can’t remove them. They we’re done for radio therapy. Two little dots

One at the base of my spine and one either side on my hips. 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Absolutely...wow....indeed....all day long.......good job......cool..........and that stupid forced laugh........

• Like 1

I like Bradley Walsh, I accept he’s on TV a lot but for me he’s a good all round entertainer.  In fact I’m watching ‘Breaking Dad’ as I browse Nottstalgia at the mo. 

I actually do not like any the aforementioned so called entertainers.They really all rile me.

• Like 1
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Things you see too much of....