How well do we treat our friends?

If you can identify with this then you are a true friend.

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty

He said...no.

She asked him if he would want to be with her forever

He said no.

She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no.

She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said...

You're not pretty you're beautiful.

I don't want to be with you forever,

I NEED to be with you forever.

And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...

SO NOW I WILL SAY:

I like you because of who you are to me...A true friend.

Remember:” A good friend will come bail you out of jail....But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying ...WE screwed up, but we had fun!

I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.

I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.

I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.

I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?

I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

I've learned...that the less time I have to work, the more things I get done.

A lips0

• 4 months later...

Yeah must be at least a couple of years since she posted & what happened to Tutanic? miss her too

I write to Anne regularly, she's alive and well. She had knee surgery last year, moved house, been to Spain for 10 weeks end of last year. I'll tell her she's missed, maybe she'll come back again.

Mmmm not sure .....don't think so ,unless you know otherwise??

Nah don't think it's the same Ann ,one lives in Canada & Toots lives in Derbyshire I think?

Not sure who Tutanic is, but Anne from Aspley has an 'E' on the end of her name. I'm trying to talk her into coming back on if only to say hi to everyone.