Anyone going to Jesolo in Italy this year ?

If yes you must try the latest Pizza.

Its a luxury pizza decorated with gold. It costs € 99 and you also receive a gold plated knife and fork.

The inventor was interviewed on tv and he was asked as it was expensive had he sold many. ( most pizzas cost from € 5 ) He replied that he’d had a group of 20 young teenagers and he sold 5. 
Its original but I think I’d spend my €99 on something else.

If it works…. The comments were if you order it takeaway how much would the security guards cost.:hungr:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jill, I’ve stoked it up with Gourmet catfood. All gone quiet now after a couple of hours of frenzied activity while it was collecting bedding

It’s so simple , boil potatoes and onions in their skins, when cooked skin them whilst they are hot ( I like skin on potatoes) and add a good dollop of olive oil and a splash or two of vinegar then mi

Look what we’ve got back, it’s nest building in my border.   

I thought it might have caused a stir. Think I’ll stick to my favourite.

Today didn’t know what to eat. Did some shopping this morning but keeping some things back because I have plans for them . So out with the potatoes and onions in skins and voila’ onion and potato hot salad. 

36-E48-B32-F53-D-4-CFA-98-FA-59-EE4-C4-A

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, philmayfield said:

That's Barrow in Furnace cuisine. Back to your roots! :biggrin:

No actually it’s Valledolmo Sicily roots.

( patate e cipolle) My mother in law used to make it. Very tasty economic meal. 

1 minute ago, nonnaB said:

No actually it’s Valledolmo Sicily roots.

( patate e cipolle) My mother in law used to make it. Very tasty economic meal. 

It’s so simple , boil potatoes and onions in their skins, when cooked skin them whilst they are hot ( I like skin on potatoes) and add a good dollop of olive oil and a splash or two of vinegar then mix together add origano and buon appetito.

• Like 4

A couple of hours ago my Bil phoned to ask us to go to his house to have lunch. Everyone bring something and we’ll all eat together. This was at 11 am. Sunday isn’t a day typically of roast but whatever we have and how we feel. Ok let’s see what we can do in a couple of hours. My husband started the cook 2 kg of mussels that we bought frozen yesterday. Not one was good so being packed up cooked for the shop to see them. However one sister did pizza , another marinated meat, another stuffed peppers. We took 2 bottles of wine others beer and salame. In some way we all ate in company all 12 of us. Different yes but all arranged in a couple of hours. Must do this again soon. 

Lucky you Phil we have to move a few steps as the tree is outside our front door. the 2nd crop is well on its way but not picking any amount as yet, still figs for breakfast cant be too bad.

44 minutes ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Saves on the Ex Lax, Mr Mayfield!

Wonder if the Gaffer has tried growing Senna Pods? He could have a run on them.  :ph34r:

• 6 months later...

We’re being told by the media that salads will become a luxury for the next few weeks. For those of us around in the 40’s/50’s we didn’t have tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and suchlike until they came into season in this country. In our case it was our home grown produce. Neither did we have deep freezers to store produce. There was certainly less obesity around, although that’s not caused by eating salads! 

In this area for about 3 days  there have been no tomatoes, peppers or cucumbers on the supermarket shelves, or in our village Spar shop.  However, Paul visited Tesco this morning and all seemed back to normal again…… shelves were full of fruit and veg.

• 3 months later...

Warburtons teacakes, I do like a toasted teacake now and again, today I opened a new pack of four and found they are a fair bit smaller than the ones I had last week, smaller diameter and thinner yet the prices are the same, another rip off from a major food supplier, when are we going to stop being conned by these companies do they think we are all stupid,

Rant over

Rog

Shrinkflation is, I believe, the term for the malady from which your teacakes are suffering, Plantfit. Who thinks up these banal and annoying terms? Have they nothing better to do?

I'll bet they're not as yummy as those Belgian chocolate hot cross buns Tesco were flogging a couple of years ago. Had to keep out of there . Daren't go into Morrison's because I always get accosted by the custard doughnuts. 

There is only one thing to do, Plantfit. Get em down your neck, pronto.

• Like 1

Too right Jill, although I have told Mrs P not to buy anymore warburtons teacakes, don't see why I should fund their greed after all they don't fund mine

Rog

• Like 1

And another thing, Walkers Quavers, nice little snack and to save you nipping to the shop every day or so to buy a packet you buy a multi pack from the supermarket every week, another rip off, multi pack quavers 16g per pack, single pack quavers 20g in a pack,  gggrrr

Rog