++ Editing your own posts - Limited time ++

When you post a message on the board, you can edit that post for fifteen minutes thereafter.

If you require your post editing after that, please contact a Moderator.

• 8 years later...

Usually a thread or post is hidden before a decision is made, there are no hidden threads or posts.

Dunno then, I've not long got on, so have no idea.

That was me.

I assumed it was a mistake because it was a thread from several years ago, and that thread consisted of comments to a photo which was no longer visible due to broken links. Therefore the whole reason for the thread no longer existed. There were a few comments on something which couldn't be seen.

"It were you, own up" LOL

To put it bluntly, if I remove a post or thread, I'm NOT going to explain why, if the person who's post doesn't know why, he or she doesn't need to be on the internet.

As most know, me myself rarely moderates, you have to be very naughty for me to kick butt. So there!! LOL

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Being a newbie, what happens if I want to start a thread that has already been flogged to death?? How will I know without having to read EVerything?

Subjects are often repeated, in different threads.

You will find most things are already in discussion here, try a search before posting. Add your comment to any existing thread.

It may get picked up if you post a new topic, and that topic merged with the original discussion.