See the source image

On 8/25/2022 at 1:45 PM, Hey Arnold said:

@benjamin1945 when I was a glazier for Arkwright Glass, in 1985'ish, we had a contract to glaze MFI stores up and down the country. One night someone decided to create a new entrance to the store in Alum Rock and we had to go down there and re-glaze it a couple of days later  Interesting neighbourhood to say the least. 

When we went into the Alum Rock pub later we were the only white faces in there but we were made to feel welcome

Alum Rock a bit different now days ''Hey Arnold''

• Like 1
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Man Who Put The Engine In The Chip Shop.     https://youtu.be/0Se_uW9_pVU

Once asked for gravy in a chip shop in Alum Rock Birmingham and the woman serving looked at me like I'd arrived from another planet! Also had a mate from Milton Keynes who, during a discussion about f

Hey Arnold, You seem to have an unique knowledge of Nagoya, if you don't mind me asking what did you do there? I have my own memories of Nagoya including staying at one hotel where the rooms

Posted Images

Sorry the above/below wasnt very clear.......i was meant to mention the recent Riots.in Alum Rock.....