Great days, so innocent and groundbreaking. Fantastic groups/ singers. Smart fashions too. Those heady days will never be bettered.

1 minute ago, FLY2 said:

Great days, so innocent and groundbreaking. Fantastic groups/ singers. Smart fashions too. Those heady days will never be bettered.

Wonderful and exciting times.  Shame it came at the time I was supposed to be studying for my ‘O’ Levels, but I have no regrets, I have wonderful memories of those days. 

• Upvote 1

Rod Stewart, The Who, Kinks, Georgie Fame, a host of soul and  blues singers..... Oh and Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch ! LOL

2 minutes ago, FLY2 said:

Rod Stewart, The Who, Kinks, Georgie Fame, a host of soul and  blues singers..... Oh and Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch ! LOL

And less than 10 bob to get in.   (Mind you, I was working all day Saturday for a pound) The Who, Small Faces and Wilson Pickett were the acts I’m pleased to have seen but there were so many more and the great thing is that I can turn the radio on and hear these artists 55 years on and many are still performing live to boost their pensions, like Sir Rod who I saw at the Arena a couple of weeks ago.  Love him still !!

• Upvote 1

Classics Lizzie, classics. 50 years from now, they'll still be played, unlike today's glut of rubbish.