Phil and Holly............

Silly mistake....but folk have taken it too far........65000 want em sacking !   whilst i think the money they earn is almost criminal....just leave em alone..........what do you think?

Not my kind of programme, and I don't have any opinion of P & H, but it was bad planning by the TV company to not foresee the possibility of what might happen. 

And I don't understand why the tabloids pounced with such ferocity, and went on about it for so long after the event...... as if all those journalists have never done anything wrong themselves.

Words like Storm and Teacup come to mind.

Can't say I'm a fan of either of them, but I have always thought that the British press just love to put people like them on a pedestal when it suits them, only to take great delight at knocking them off at the slightest hint of any kind of wrong doing. The saying "the bigger they are the harder they fall" springs to mind.

It sells newspapers!

That's why I watched on TV RadfordDee, instead of taking up me personal invite. I've now got 75 pictures to keep as a record.

2 hours ago, RadFordee said:

@PeverilPerilPhillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby presenters on This Morning and Dancing on Ice amongst other things. 

Oh!!

Don't watch much telly - have lots of other things to do :happy: I do watch C4 news at 7, Also Breakfast on the beeb - usually when I'm rowing or cycling.  

0I don't watch either of the programmes I mentioned PP. Like yourself I don't watch much tv at all and never daytime telly, with the exception of the coverage of The Queen's death and funeral.

I went to see the musical ‘Joseph’ at the London Palladium many years ago and Philip  Schofield was in the starring role.  He was very good I thought.  (Also went to see the same musical with Jason Donovan as Joseph -enjoyed that one the most!)