Nottingham Scooterboys - Year? Where are they now?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres some of the lads from the original picture a good 5 years ago, left to right; Partner cant remember the first guys name but then theres Bob on scooter, Ray, my partner/rays son and then dodge. E

1966 Lambretta SX200, "Eddie Grimstead Imperial."

In July 2011 l was at a scooter show at Calverton Notts.when l saw a 150 Sprint Vespa with a Baldet badge on it so l mentioned to one of the guys that was also driving a 150 GS Baldet,his name was Stu

Anyone who knows any of these please add Names here.

Red you might wish to amend contact details to 'PM' rather than publising a number. Let me know?

• 2 years later...
Roger Flowers (aka Dodge) wants to find or find out what happened to all these people on this picture. If you know them call him on 0115 9786823 or 07752 112965.

mod_gallery_01_470x334.jpg

mod_gallery_2_331x470.jpg

I think i know the name of the 1 on the scooter on the left hand side, i will wait for confirmation from the wife and let you know.

• 2 years later...

I think i know the name of the 1 on the scooter on the left hand side, i will wait for confirmation from the wife and let you know.

I recognize Roger (Sailor) Adams, Pete Wellick, "Sam" Saltzer, Eddie (not sure of his last name), and I think that's me (Bryan Greenshields) in the back row, just barely visible. But it was how many years ago? 45? All the best to the old Nottingham Mods! Memory might return the longer I look at the photo...

• 1 year later...

If it helps, my partner has recieved a photo of most of the lads in the topic photo just a few years back as his dad is in the original photo and is still in touch with some. If anyones interested in seeing it, i have permission to post it so just let me know

I WENT TO A MODS AND ROCKERS DOO YES YOU READ IT RIGHT AT THE STAG AND PHESANT PROSPECT ST RADFORD ON 8TH JAN MANY OF THESE LADS STILL ABOUT AND IT WAS A GOOD NIGHT GOOD FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE GOOD JOB CAUSE WE OUT NUMBERED THE MODS 3 TO ONE THAT NIGHT . MANY BELONG TO DIFFERENT SCOOTER CLUBS AROUND NOTTINGHAM AND SOME OF THEM MEET EVERY WEDNESSDAY AT DIFFERENT PUBS INCLOUDING WHITEHART ABOUT EVERY 4 OR 5 WEEKS I CAN GET DETAILS OF CONTACT NUMBERS IF YOUR INTERESTED.

Ill get a photo of it on my mobile and upload it from that, im on a labtop and i dont have a scanner. Ill upload it at some point tonight for ya

sorry i should have said december not january something else on my mind by the way we often go to joint mods and rocker events these days so have got to know some of them quite well know and have copies of these pics if you look on the pics of the sixties on rockers reunion you will even see them on there along with some spoof ups of it with or own tc tony caladine and a few others on it

10o055g.jpg

Heres some of the lads from the original picture a good 5 years ago, left to right; Partner cant remember the first guys name but then theres Bob on scooter, Ray, my partner/rays son and then dodge. Excuse the reflection of my phone case there lol

• Upvote 1
140.jpgIn July 2011 l was at a scooter show at Calverton Notts.when l saw a 150 Sprint Vespa with a Baldet badge on it so l mentioned to one of the guys that was also driving a 150 GS Baldet,his name was Stuart McNeil and he looked at me and said "Did you own a '65 Baldet?" This is a replica of yours from pics l got off the internet.Seems he is writing a book about this custom model of Vespa.Looking forward to reading the book about the Northampton dealer Andre Baldet.
  • Upvote 1