Photos of Woodborough Road - City to Mapperley

• The Engineer changed the title to Photos of Woodborough Road - City to Mapperley

@The Engineer  I enjoyed looking at all the photos of Woodborough Road and Mapperley, even though most of them were after my time in Nottingham when I used to look out of the number 31 bus on my way home from town.    I recognised some of the shops and other buildings …. Thank you for posting them.

5 hours ago, Cliff Ton said:

It's interesting to see the stretch from Cranmer Street down to Mansfield Road because I never knew it when there were houses and shops along both sides. I've only known it as it looks now......a bit of a mess.

My grandmother live on Marple street , you'd go down some step from Cramner street .

9 hours ago, MargieH said:

I used to look out of the number 31 bus on my way home from town.    I recognised some of the shops and other buildings …. Thank you for posting them.

They are really most interesting pictures so good to see that a record has been made for posterity ...........and for us of course.

Margie I too spent many hours of my life on the 31 until I was able to use two wheeled transport or of course if in glad rags meeting some girl at the left lion!

• Upvote 1