David Crosby RIP

Oh what a shame, have just had to play “Our House” what great lyrics, love the “two cats in the yard”

Same here OZ............MID 60S .......great memories of Coalville...

Lodging at 'Big Maude's' while managing Thrifty supermarket'' in the precinct''''''''

Crazy friday nights at the ''West End club'''........Dancing till 10 then sitting under a table with me pint and a lovely girl when the fighting started........

• Like 1

R.I.P. David . As someone on another site said 'He lived the life and hated The Doors."

That'll do for me....

12 hours ago, MRS B said:

Oh what a shame, have just had to play “Our House” what great lyrics, love the “two cats in the yard”

For Mrs B. I think it was Graham Nash who wrote Our House, but whatever, it was the musical synergy of the three in CSN which brought us that magical music 

This is an early Demo of Our House by Graham Nash, with Joni Mitchell, when they were together. It's available on the Deja Vu 5Oth Anniversary issue which has the vinyl, plus 4 CDs of alternate versions..out takes etc. I saw Graham Nash a couple of years ago and it's obvious he is still besotted with her.

And here the story of the song..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_House_(Crosby,_Stills,_Nash_%26_Young_song)

I know Graham Nash wrote it about their 2 cats. I had the original Deja Vu album. Classic.