Anything Political

Firstly Letsav, the gold sale may or may not have been unwise. Expert opinion seems divided, but eitherway it had little to no long term impact.

Other than that Labour were doing pretty well until the sort of people who are more closely allied to the Tories, I.E. International speculators etc..., brought about a World Economic Collapse. Brown was praised for his approach to tackling that, but inevitably it cost us dearly and the Tories were able to blame Labour and make people believe it. I'd love to have seen how May, Cameron, Johnson, Truss or Sunak would have tackled it. Recent evidence isn't inspiring. 

I've already said I'm no great fan of Starmer, but overall Labour are not bent on stealing our country from under our noses..or completely destroying our public services. That alone makes them a far better bet for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly Letsav, the gold sale may or may not have been unwise. Expert opinion seems divided, but eitherway it had little to no long term impact. Other than that Labour were doing pretty well unti

Sunak gets fixed penalty for not wearing his seatbelt!  

The catalogue of Tory scandal, corruption, damage and failure continues unabated. Every day, it becomes more apparent just how much these criminals have broken, with their toxic mix of privatisat

Looks like Sir Rod Stewart gets the mood of the country.

"I personally have been a Tory for a long time but I think this government should stand down now and give the Labour Party a go, this is heartbreaking.

"In all my years in this country I've never seen it so bad... change the bloody government."

https://news.sky.com/story/sir-rod-stewart-calls-in-to-sky-news-to-donate-for-medical-scans-after-hearing-nhs-crisis-stories-12796105

• Like 1

I saw that earlier, good old Rodders, must have been to see him in concert over the years at least 6 times, one of my faves. 

So, Zahawi has finally been sacked. Not before time and in my opinion if he's not fit to be a minister, then he's not fit to be an M.P. and should be expelled from Parliament.

So,..the seemingly endless catal8gue of corruption, lying, misuse ofbpower etc. continues. Without doubt the most corrupt Govt in my lifetime.

They must go.