Anything Political

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True enough but none quite so 'in your face' or as blatant. To paraphrase Mone "I didn't lie to hide the the fact we're making £60 million and hiding it in a trust, it was to to protect my family

Why do you feel the need to influence others? What is your motivation for so doing? Is it because you think you know better than they? Is it because it feeds your ego if and when you succeed?  Is it b

HSR: Col is given a 'free rein to spout his opinions' for exactly the reasons you are, only he does so with more civility.   Recently there have been a couple of attacks on the validity of t

And the prize goes to;

Here we have Charlie, the over friendly and very inquisitive Llama, sadly no longer with us.

Owned by my Son and family for a good few years after being rescued along with another Llama, Muriel and a few other animals from the Zoo that was somewhere near the Butterley railway near Ripley.

I believe the Zoo had to close as the railway wanted the land back.

VBE6Ptz.jpg

There were a few strange looks when the Llamas were moved from Selston where they lived when they got Charlie and co, to Northumberland up the A.1 when they bought an old farm

UZu2skw.jpg

Cheers Stuart !! Never dreamed in a million years that's what it is. I thought it may have been a fluffy chick and the dark bit was it's beak. Just shows, I know nowt. At least I didn't think it were a rabbit. :rolleyes:

CT I’m more interested in WHY rather than WHAT when it comes to avatars....  

e.g.  why does someone choose a symbol of an ancient civilisation, especially one following guidelines?

No Margie, we shouldn't fall out. Life's too short. Do you think I've started a drift?

Have you noticed, I've reintroduced Jim for you?

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Stuart.C said:

Owned by my Son and family for a good few years after being rescued along with another Llama, Muriel and a few other animals from the Zoo that was somewhere near the Butterley railway near Ripley.

I believe the Zoo had to close as the railway wanted the land back

Are these the same animals that occupied a field at Brinsley opposite what is now Brinsley Lodege pub?

1 hour ago, Brew said:

Are these the same animals that occupied a field at Brinsley opposite what is now Brinsley Lodege pub?

No, that may have been the animal rescue centre in Brinsley, maybe they used the field.

My Son lived in Selston, bordering Pinxton / the railway where Maltby's was previously (if you know the area)

That's where they had the animals.

Saw a bit on you tube Nonna ! What a travesty. Doesn't that bloke know when to shut up and give someone else a chance.

It were more like a kids slanging match in the playground.

• Like 1
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Anything Political