Not New to the forum but looking for friends

Hi, i have been a member for years but always been too busy to post in here until recently. I lost my wife 2nd January this year due to heart failure and despite having 2 Border Collies and a black cat i miss the conversations, meals out, friendship etc. i am looking for a lady friend for communicating and if friendship develops, drinks out, meals out, trips to the countryside, car shows and motorsport meetings. I am 66 so remember Moor Farm, The Union Rowing Club disco and a life was so much simpler. If your a lady, also wanting a friend and a little chat please contact me first on here.

Brian.

@BMR Brian, Although I'm no female and certainly no lady, but I'm always happy to have a natter and swap my meager memories. I do offer my sincere condolences on your sad loss, but don't want to stir up unhappy times.

Take care.

Regards, Beekay.

• Like 1

Sorry for the loss of your wife, Brian.  It must be very difficult losing a partner.  I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for either on here or elsewhere .  

• Like 1

Brian, just keep on posting.  Was your wife a Nottingham girl?  Where did you meet her and how long were you married?

Beekay, it never ceases to amaze me that after all you have coped with you have such a sense of humour and are a total inspiration to everyone. 

Do you think so MrsB? Must admit, I frighten myself sometimes.

Tell you what ! To live the life I've had, you need a bloody sense of humour.

Thank you for your support and vote of confidence.x

I'm just down the road from you at Eastwood but like BK I'm no lady. I'm also 66 and quite happy to communicate.  :)

• Like 1

@The Pianoman, Allus said we were quite amiable. I'll chat with you any time, even though I'm 14 years older, which makes me old enough to be your big brother. thumbsup