Welcome to Nottstalgia Bob D, although I can't answer your request, keep watching this site and it won't be long before someone comes to your assistance. There's a whole mine of information on these pages.  B.

A very warm Wecolme BobD    

May I ask what area you are refuring to? 

Reason there was/used to be a Chandos St in St Ann's

19 hours ago, Cliff Ton said:

I know the area reasonably well but I'm not sure which stretch of road is being referred to.    I don't think there is a one way stretch between Chandos St and Forester St. All the roads which go between those two are two-way.

https://goo.gl/maps/f6gyKBNNnEiWsKBQA

12 hours ago, mary1947 said:

A very warm Wecolme BobD    

May I ask what area you are refuring to? 

Reason there was/used to be a Chandos St in St Ann's

This is Victoria road Netherfield.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Cliff Ton said:

I know the area reasonably well but I'm not sure which stretch of road is being referred to.    I don't think there is a one way stretch between Chandos St and Forester St. All the roads which go between those two are two-way.

https://goo.gl/maps/f6gyKBNNnEiWsKBQA

I can assure there is and if you check the map you gave the link to you will see an arrow indicating the direction of traffic flow.

Bob D, I think if you take another look it's  Kenrick Road which has the arrows on it. Having zoomed in on CTs map, I couldn't see any others.

I can see now where the misunderstanding has happened.

Victoria Road isn't mentioned in the original post, but that's the length of road in question. It's one-way in an easterly direction. It's not immediately obvious on the map but Chandos Street extends down onto Victoria Road - it's semi-pedestrianised and marked as a thinner line. 

I've been all the way up and down the street C.T, on Google Street view and there's no one way sign anywhere to be seen, apart from two 'no entry' signs at the end of Kenrick Street.

18 hours ago, Beekay said:

Bob D, I think if you take another look it's  Kenrick Road which has the arrows on it. Having zoomed in on CTs map, I couldn't see any others.

I have just check the map and yes there are arrows on  Kenrick Street  but if you look again and zoom in it shows the arrows in the direction from Forester street to Chandos street. Apart from that I live there so I know its one way.

17 hours ago, Beekay said:

I've been all the way up and down the street C.T, on Google Street view and there's no one way sign anywhere to be seen, apart from two 'no entry' signs at the end of Kenrick Street.

NO entry signs on Victoria Road at the mini island near Its Inn The Bank Pub and the Co-Op

2 hours ago, Dark Angel said:

In reply to original question, providing my little grey cells are functioning, it was around the year 2000.

you may be right but could it have been a bit earlier may be 1996/97