Every time I log on here, I only see 'unread content'.

I go into the options and select 'everything',. I try to save the settings but it's not convincing and every time I log back in I'm back to 'unread'.

Any tips?

It depends - amongst other things - on what device you are using to view NS; and on what you've bookmarked.

When I click on my NS bookmark on the Mac, this is what I first see. It gives me everything in chronological order, whether I've previously read it or not.

FkBK3qI.jpg

Are you going to NS from a bookmark, or from something else ?

• Like 1

I usually login via my phone these days.

I don't  have Ns bookmarked, but just Google it

OK. I decided to try finding NS by using Firefox, with DuckDuckGo as search engine, still on my phone  Logged in and se a bookmark, but still doesn't work well. I can't see notifications, inbox etc.

I’ve got NS saved on my Apple IPad  in favourites and have no problem. All in chronological order.

2 hours ago, DJ360 said:

OK. I decided to try finding NS by using Firefox, with DuckDuckGo as search engine, still on my phone  Logged in and se a bookmark, but still doesn't work well. I can't see notifications, inbox etc.

I think the problem may be the fact that you're using a phone. I've just looked on my (Android) phone and I reckon I'm seeing what you see - with slight variation.

Try this......when you go to Nottstalgia on your phone, tap on the three black dots at top right.......then scroll down to 'Desktop Site'.

I can concur.  I am viewing on an Android phone.  I have had to select 'Desktop site' since they changed the format a few years ago.  I saved it as a bookmark (in Chrome browser) so that it always opens the desktop site.