3 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Or a miniature Marsden's, featuring a tiny Ben and his female followers. All wearing liberty bodices, of course! You could use up the UKs entire stock of pencil rubbers kitting out that lot!

Just a liberty bodice Jill, a little risque for the dolls house world.

• Like 2
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

looking back in my childhood we really knew how to play...many of us lived a simple life and money was short..but we really loved the outdoors... watching my grandsons sit on a skate board whizzing do

Think this might have been the BMW of trolleys ! I don't think we would have dared to have joined our trolleys together down somewhere like Kenrick Rd but this extract from Clive James Unreliable M

I have a photo of my Dad standing outside his home around 1930 and there beside him is a lovely 'trolley' probably built for him by my Grandad.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, plantfit said:

Do you print your own wallpaper or do you use some other format? and what scale do you work to

Rog

I work in 12th scale Rog,  i buy wallpaper for my very posh houses others i print or go into upmarket shops and ask for samples. To print is not always easy as i have to spray paper so it won't run.

Gem

• Like 1

Keep forgetting text - two rooms from edwardian house.  The first photos were taken by a friend when i loaned them out, so my skills are not as good may improve as i post. Gem

• Like 1

If you've saved them to postimage highlight the line marked "Hotlinks for forums" you might have highlighted one of the others

Rog

Rog, i did highlight the line you suggested maybe something i have done when taking image. Never mind maybe its to do with the image size i selected will have a look.

Gem

8 minutes ago, LizzieM said:

Crikey Gem, you must have so much patience to do that.  

I  never had a lot of patience Lizze but 18mths in a wheelchair changes things, years later more patience than ever. 

• Like 1

Use air dry clay Margie, dries white so its easy to paint. I will take some pics of my little people and post them, my grandaughter does not like them says they are creepy. An over active imagination she won't sleep in a room if there are people in the houses.

On 29/11/2017 at 11:14 PM, Gem said:

These are room boxes mainly for people who have limited space, I like them because you can have loads and not to much room needed.  Edhttps://s19.postimg.org/ecz7rfoub/DSCF0042.jpg.https://s19.postimg.org/m5pvjfpoj/DSCF0005.jpg

Gem, the first part of your link brings up a blank screen but there is stilll an image on the second part.  Also I can still see the other photos you posted.  Have you moved or changed any that you've put in postimage  because if you have, that will affect those on here. ( I think)

9 minutes ago, MargieH said:

Just noticed, this one doesn't work either - have you deleted the photo on postimage?

Oh, I have deleted some of my photos once they were posted on NS, mainly to keep from saving to many, as my son would say "stop pressing things when you don't know what your doing" so true.

Gem they are fabulous. I tried clicking on the pictures to see if I could enlarge them to get a better view, but not possible. You are right about the dusting. At least with rooms that size a good blow should disperse some of the dust.

Do I spot a pair of  'Staffordshire Spaniels' on the middle shelf in the cabinet? The detail is great.

Correct Carni, i have a few pairs of the spaniels in other houses, if you would like a larger picture i will send one. I realise that a bigger pic is better for detail have only recently found out how to download them properly.  Looking at the antique shop room a lot of dust in there must get a cleaner.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yup still have one in the garage, track makes a figure of eight circuit about six feet long and three feet wide. and 'cos I never got me dinner yer can't play wi it so there! :angry:

• Like 2

Still got my Scalex up in the loft. I was great on the straights! Mind you, I was 19 when I was bought it as a Chrissy present by my wife.

There was a model motor racing club in the 60`s above a shop on St Anns Well Rd with a good track layout, anyone remember it?

I know there used to be a eight lane layout at Butlins Skegness in the 70's and I think they held competions,the track base was made out of chip board though not the commercial plastic

Rog