Almosst sure it was Peter Noon, Caz, can't think of the record though, was it something like 'somethings gonna happen tonight'?

Dunno, I was 16 then and had other things on my mind. :rolleyes:

Nope to all answers! and ta for not jumping on tinternet to get the answer, not that im sure it would be there, but it was a guy called Christopher Sandford, as Walter Potts, who released the song "Not too little, not too much" on Decca, which, sadly, i still have! He even made it into the pop mags of the time, modelling menswear!

You who said about Peter Noone are also correct, but it was not the answer i was after, apart from that Hermans Hermits werent on Decca.

Edit to add; just researched a bit more about him, he was on the pirate radio station Radio 390 in the 60's, and also appeared in an episode of Dangerman, blimey, anyone remember that series?

Craig - Was dangerman the series filmed in a Welsh village, with I think, Patrick McGoohan, probably getting me facts a bit mixed up, it's an age thing!

Hi Pemberton,

I think the series you talk about there was The prisoner filmed somewhere near Portmadog or that area, Dangerman was some sort of Mr Fixit for some government or other. Around the same time as that series can anyone remember a similar one called Man in a suitcase, can't remember who was in it though at the moment

Cheers

Rog

Bradford Dillman was the actor in man in a suitcase, and it was Port Merrion? forgive spelling, wher the prisoner was filmed. OOPS!! Blunder! well i knew Bradford was in his name somewhere!