• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this what you mean, EileenH and crankypig?

One of my twin daughters spent a few months back in the old country, couple of years ago, and came back to Oz with an English lolly addiction ! She regularly seeks out the lolly shops specializing in

what about black jacks and flying saucers The black jacks were 4 for a penny i think and flying saucers wher made of rice pare and me3lted in your mouth ( well my mouth really) we can still buy both

What about American Hard Gums. The way to eat them is....place three hard gums in each side of your mouth and press teeth firmly together and see how long it takes to unstick your teeth. Not recommended for removable plastic teeth. Naughty but nice. :biggrin:

what about black jacks and flying saucers The black jacks were 4 for a penny i think and flying saucers wher made of rice pare and me3lted in your mouth ( well my mouth really)

we can still buy both in perth which showa how backward we are here :-) and treacle toffee which would today be called super glue .

• Upvote 3

One of my twin daughters spent a few months back in the old country, couple of years ago, and came back to Oz with an English lolly addiction !

She regularly seeks out the lolly shops specializing in this stuff here, and spends a bomb ! mind she usually gets dad a few packets of Angel Delight too, and mum her favorite Jelly Babies or Flying Saucers.

I was also partial to the Fruit Pastiles or whatever they were called. I still love Maltesers as well, but readily available anywhere.

I know they're all crap and are full of colors and garbage but it's nice.

• Upvote 4