Ian, #95. There is a problem with your video of yourself, catfan and Benjamin. The latter will have to wear a bag over his head to keep his anonymity. Then it could be anyone in that bag! Of course if he's wearing a tie, we might believe you.

• Upvote 1
  • 10 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you think about it, as kids we rarely saw the sea, so anywhere you could whip off your shoes and socks and get your feet wet, was great. Bulwell Bogs and the River Leen in Billy Bacon's field, we

Got a picture somewhere of me in a pushchair beside the Bogs when i was about 12 months old,with a Sucker' in me hand,.........Mam told me that just after her sister let me roll into the Leen,and when

Here's the info for you, Blondie. Bulwell Bogs Bulwell Bogs The centre of Bulwell is located in a valley next to the banks of the River Leen. The Bog area beside the Leen, known for over 900 ye

There's always sommat floating past the Bogs (changed a bit since I was last there)

Rog

Bulwell bogs? Looks more like Waikiki Beach in Honolulu!

Bulwell didn't look like that the last time I was there! I shall be paying a visit within the next few weeks, meeting the Catfans for the first time, so I'll have a look at dear old Bulwell. If that photo's anything to go by, I'll need a grass skirt!

Jill, you're not taking a new kitten to the Catfans are you?  

And if you need a grass skirt, I've still got mine which I wore in the photos 56 years ago!!!   

• Upvote 2