if you like a pint or two then maybe we could have another forum members meet when you are over here

Might be a bit of fun if we can persuede Mick to consume a little more than his usual 2.

Check the calendar everyone, I'm trying to plan a meet-up on March 30th (We got a great price to England too on BMI!!) Hopefully I can talk Dennis into finding a location for it!! :Kiss:

if you like a pint or two then maybe we could have another forum members meet when you are over here

Might be a bit of fun if we can persuede Mick to consume a little more than his usual 2. 

Check the calendar everyone, I'm trying to plan a meet-up on March 30th (We got a great price to England too on BMI!!) Hopefully I can talk Dennis into finding a location for it!! :Kiss:

:Kiss: Elaine if it was left to me there would be only one place to meet, I reckon all the regulars on here who know me will know exactly where that would be.....it begins with P and ends in R and the middle bit spells OUCHE........ :victory:

I would want to see all those who came to Caz's meet there, most of the buggers owe me a pint...mines a HP bar lady?

I wander if Mysterious will attend? and will she come as herself this time..scarry or what!!?

I nearly forgot Chrissie [Dicko] lets hope she stays sober long enough to find the bar when it comes to her round.

Bip. :ph34r: