3rd Annual Nottstalgia Meet-up!

Hello everyone! It's that time again! Mark your calendars, the date is 30th of March, time and location to be determined. This (unlike last July) will be an evening event sans children. Yes, I have a babysitter this year, my mother will be there! Dennis mentioned a location to me, can't remember what it's called but I believe it's where Caz's meet-up was.

So...let's hear it...will you be there??? !englandflag!

Dammit! I fly back to Detroit on the 27th, so I won't be able to make it. Maybe one of these times - I would love to have a pint with some of you 'orrible lot!

Mick? Dennis? Anyone else? Come on now...I'm waiting...patiently!!!!!

Mick?   Dennis?   Anyone else? Come on now...I'm waiting...patiently!!!!!

Sorry Elaine just read your post Meduk.

Maybe I was out when you posted it, after all it was Wednesday evening here when you did, I go out on Wednesday evenings, I won’t say where because I reckon I have no need to, people are only going to get cheesed off if I keep reminding them where I’m going but I will say this it’s the only place for seven miles that sells Harvest Pale.

:Kiss: WHAT DO YA WANT MEDUK???????????? :Kiss:

Hi everyone hope your all are o.k sorry iv not posted in a long time but been really busy still in long eaton working hard. Hoping to come and see you all at the meet up i really am gonna come this time lol. Didn,t get anything yestaday gutted o well cant live with them or without.... seeya

:Friends:

Robin, I won't accept any excuses out of you! You are a young single guy, and it's to be on a Friday night, so don't tell me you'll be doing your taxes, or babysitting!!!

You're going and that's final!!!

So there you have it Robin you have been well and truly told, anywayup if you do go I shall find it a pleasure to buy you a drink of HP you never know you might like it?

According to my reckoning it won’t be necessary for me to bring any money, just me bus fare.

Bip. :Fool:

So there you have it Robin you have been well and truly told, anywayup if you do go I shall find it a pleasure to buy you a drink of HP you never know you might like it?

According to my reckoning it won’t be necessary for me to bring any money, just me bus fare.

Bip. :Fool:

ill take you up on that offer. I used to love a bit of the brown stuff but more of a larger man now but never the less i shell have one for the old times sake thanks bip

!cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

HP? Isn't that a steak sauce??

• 2 weeks later...

You Yanks put a fancy name to the simplest things, it's just a plain brown sauce which happens to have the houses of Parliament on the label. Yeah!

Other uses are putting the shine back on silver and spreading liberally over an egg and bacon/sausage cob/breadcake/roll/bap.

Bip. !englandflag!

You Yanks put a fancy name to the simplest things, it's just a plain brown sauce which happens to have the houses of Parliament on the label. Yeah!

Other uses are putting the shine back on silver and spreading liberally over an egg and bacon/sausage cob/breadcake/roll/bap.

Bip. !englandflag!

Production now moved to Holland....

Rivals Branston suggest it should no longer use the Houses of Parliament logo, and HP should signify 'Holland Produced'!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/6455565.stm

Apparently, first produced in Nottingham!

http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/res...sauce&go=Search

Cheers

Robt P.

So, have we decided on a location and a time? I'll leave that up to Mick and Den, and if one of you can post it on the calendar that would be lovely! I won't have access to a computer starting Thursday, that's moving day, so please decide asap!! See you all in a week and a half!! B)

Good luck with the house move & the trip Cali ,wish I could go to the meet up ,have a great time lips0

8pm, Friday 30th March 2007

Lincolnshire Poacher

Mansfield Road

Nottingham

Was in there last night fer a few and I got tapped up by some smart bird who was the worse fer drink!!

Wanted to take me 'ome fer somaht :Shock:

landlady refused her some more drink so she bogged off down the road saying - see yer in a minute then :blink:

Not bloody likely !rulez!

Geez - a bloke can't even 'ave a couple of Pales in peace now :(

Damn women, chasing you around, wanting to get lucky with you! I'm sure every other man on here is feeling your pain!!! ;)