Signed 7" Red Vinyl - Edwin Starr - Happy Radio

Mick & Co..... verification?? are you talking about whether it's genuine of not??

My parents went to see Edwin Starr back in the 80's one time, took my red vinyl 7" with them and came back with it signed. I was about 10 years old at the time. I've been into music since a very early age!

It's 100% genuine!

If anyone wants to e-mail me to discuss this further, my address is contact@vinylsurgerecords.co.uk

How would I verify this to prove it's genuine??? Please let me know because if there are no bids purely because of doubt then people are missing out!

2 days to go on this!

I have never sold any other signed vinyl before and it won't be a regular occasion because, apart from this, the only other signed vinyl I have is a copy of Freeze - I.O.U. on 12" signed on sleeve from each member of the group - my ownership of this, again, down to my parents.

• 2 months later...

BOOT

just had a look and I think he is still trying to sell this (It didn't go for £4.99 in feb and he still has two other copies of it for sale no1

I'm always wary of 'Autographs', and Happy Radio was not from Edwins best Era! RCA Victor label ???

Which was the (Tamla) Motown years. or before. I think my 'SOS' is on Polydor?

& of course who can forget '25 Miles'.

And War ( it was great to see it in that Jacky Chan film, "Rush hour")

;)

• 3 years later...

BOOT

just had a look and I think he is still trying to sell this (It didn't go for £4.99 in feb and he still has two other copies of it for sale no1

Somebody don't know how to navigate ebay very well or is not very good at maths at all!

I only have one copy of this and, as I keep on saying, it is 100% genuine!

Flippin' annoys me when some people just think they know it all when they really have no idea!

no1

3 posts in 3 years and 9 months.

1st one trying to sell something, which is frowned upon for a complete newbie like yourself!

2nd one critisizing someone for not being stupid and wanting to have something verified as "for real" seeing as how the late great "Edwin" ain't here to verify it himself!!

3rd one critisizing me for checking your item, as to whether it sold or not, and finding it hadn't , then I noticed that you were selling other copies of it , now totally unverifiable as Ebay have removed the listing after all this time !!

And it then takes you another 3 years and 9 months to come back to find out if we've got any interest in it!!

Doesn't exactly show that you know how to make friends and influence people now does it ?? (Strike one)

The time passed in this instance has got nothing to do with it. I was searching my domain to see what came up and found your cr@p remark and felt the need to comment!

1st one - fair point but nobody even gave it a chance!.... lmao.... even for a fiver!

2nd one - I can't see how I was critisizing anyone in that post - Mick & Co. was quite right to want verification. If you look back (again - and read it properly this time) I gave some history on how I came about it and then asked if anyone knew how I would get it verified because I would have no idea about that. I was purely trying to stress that it is a genuine article!

3rd one - your post was pure lies because I ONLY HAVE ONE COPY! The only way I think you could have come to that conclusion is if I had relisted it. I don't knock you for checking on me and the item but I would have thought you get your facts straight before basically putting me down as a crook when you clearly have no idea! Now that's what p!ssed me off!

Who said I want to make friends? lol I was here to sell something, end of! I had/have no intention of trying to influence anyone to buy something that isn't genuine. No one was interested in it because everyone jumped on it as suspicious from the start which meant no sale. Fair enough............

Ok you're right we're all wrong

My Bad ,

Now post something intersing instead of trying to start arguments. (Strike 2)

2007?

I cant remember what I had fer me dinner yesterday!

Verification could refer to the autograph or email member verification?

I often wonder where these autograph dealers get all their autographs?

Not sure where your from DJsly but the for sale area is for use of our regular members who come on here to discuss notts?

• 10 years later...
8 hours ago, radfordred said:

Apparently American Starr lived in Bramcote & buried up on Wilford Hill, what’s all that about eh? 

I occasionally go and say hello to him when I visit my Dad :P