Reading through many of the older messages there would seem to be quite a lot of us down here - hanging on with our toes so we don't fall off.

Perhaps we could have a Notts reunion sometime. I live in Sydney, but could travel.

Hugs Alison

You never know what might happen in the big smoke Alison.

I have been to Sydney a couple of times but don't know it too well.

Are there any other Notts people you know in Steak & Kidney?

You didn't wave when you passed. And you would have had to, to get from out west to kiwiland.

Hugs Alison

I did wave but all I got in return was a two fingered salute from a blond lady with big norks smile2

Baz :ph34r:

Hi Alison. Are you an ex Munkeydellan?

I have just found this site and decided to join. Because my name is Andrew Cole and Andrew can be shortened to Andy and Andy Cole sounds like Anticol I was called coughdrop !!!.

I used to play Folk Music at the Jules et Jim just off Goose Gate on a Friday and Saturday night in 1962 and 1963.

I live in Ladysmith near Wagga and work at the RAAF base here.

I have tried to get a listing going of ex Mundella students here in Aus. but progress is slow.

Regards to all

Andrew (elocwerdna@hotmail.com)

• 10 years later...

10 years and three failed relationships later and still no closer to a list (LOL). I find Facebook a good source of old friends but also sad news of people I knew having passed on from this life. I am still on the right side of the turf and play with miniature railways mostly now instead of model aircraft.

All the best to you all.

• Like 3

Keep trying Andy, and glad you've changed to railways from aircraft.

• 2 months later...

Doing lots of stuff up the trains these days. Have to keep busy. Check out Willans Hill Miniature Railway page on Facebook.

Regards to all.