Can anyone help?

I know this sounds stupid but I can't find "My Computer" on my PC,not anywhere. I've done a search looked in my files & other folders it's nowhere to be seen, is it deleteable? & if it is how do I get it back? HELP compusmash

Depends on the version of Winders you are running - I will assume (!) XP

Typically "My Computer" is on the desktop, if not (you may have deleted it), you can find it by clicking "Start" - a menu will pop-up and you should find "My Computer" in the upper left segment of the menu.

Hope you find it!

YOU ONLY NEES TO ASK THE KING OF COMPUTERS LOL

RIGHT click on the desktop background goto propertys then click desktop tab then near the bottom click customize desktop then at the top tick the ones you want ie my computer woooo hooooo i feel wanted again I THANK YOU

compusmash

Thanks Lads smile2

Yes Windows XP pro.

Had considered doing a system restore but before I did that I thought one of you PC enthusiasts would know how to get it back.

It wasn't on my desktop,so the 3rd option was Robin's suggestion & weyhey it's back ta lovey lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0

Caz smile2

I just realised I had a problem with my desktop icons last week, it must have gone back to default settings :blink: