Ayup All,

When I were growing up down Bathley street I used to play with a lad who's parent's owned/ran Squires removal's, Does any one have any information about them or the lad, I'm sure his name was Timothy, probably in his mid 50s now?

Whilst on the subject can anyone remember Timson's bakery, it must have been in the Wilford grove area because for some reason I was allowed in the bake house when I were right small. My grandparents lived on Wilford Grove you see.

Rog

• 9 months later...

Rog

I just picked up on this because I saw a guest viewing it.

I was at Trent Bridge Juniors final year (1963) in the same class (Miss Slack's) as him.

Was he a little chubby kid with pale complection?

Squires Removals, no match on Yell.com?

Where Now? I dont Know.

Moved to NottReunited forum

Hi Mick.

Thanks for the reply, If I remember right I think Timothy was a polio victim or something because he used to have to wear steel leg calipers as a kid but I remember them being removed when he was about ten years old. would be nice to hear from him though

Cheers

Rog

Hi Mick.

Thanks for the reply, If I remember right I think Timothy was a polio victim or something because he used to have to wear steel leg calipers as a kid but I remember them being removed when he was about ten years old. would be nice to hear from him though

Cheers

Rog

That also rings a bell with me?