Things you don't see anymore

1 hour ago, katyjay said:

I have checked my laptop, tablet and phone. Can't see Compo's photo on all 3.

Checked my pc and cannot see Compos typhoo ad., but can see it on my little Samsung A8 tablet. Just checked on my Acer 10in tablet but nowt on that. Odd that ? I wonder if it's because Acer is running Android 5.1 and Samsung is latest Android 9.0.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some folks only request information, which is fair enough by me. Maybe they don't want discussion, chat, banter etc. Different people want different things from a forum, and that's fine.  If

Things you don’t see anymore (times 2) A 1945 photo of my aunt, wearing a turban and scrubbing her front door step on Queens Grove, Meadows. She dug her heels in and refused to move when the

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, trogg said:

I tried the Taylors coffee bags from Morrisons soon went back to Nesspresso.

I've got a fancy machine which cost a fortune (I like gadgets) which ground the coffee and swept the floor but it sits with all the other things that seemed like a good idea at the time. I can't even give it away. I'm back to the simple life now!

• Like 1

Coffee beans from Regent House in Matlock were my favourite. At Christmas, they offered beans soaked in Irish whiskey, Amaretto, brandy, etc. Wonderful smell. Regent House was a very genteel place. Victorian in construction, still with its original fittings and Lincrusta clad walls. Sadly, no more. I miss it.

Trying "Post Image" to see if my pictures really are "Things you don't see anymore".

Flipper.jpg

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Deepdene Boy said:

By Jove, I think he's cracked it!!!

Heh, usually saying that is tempting fate....

• 2 months later...

Treated myself to a box of Black Magic at Christmas. Totally disappointed with them, no marzipan, or the one with the three nuts in or the whole brazil. Won’t be buying them again.

• Like 1