Time to get a head count. Are you going to the meet-up?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't they check out the site anymore? The poll says that there are only 4 of us coming, I'm assuming that's Frank, Den, you and me. Robin said he was coming, has he posted anything lately?

Mick, I guess the meet-up is to be at the Poacher? Does everyone know where that place is? I don't so I'll have to get directions from someone. I saw your post about 8 pm. That time sounds fine to me.

Well everyone, this will probably be my last post on the site until after we move, I have to unplug everything to pack up. See you all in a week!!!

!englandflag!

tHERE ARE PEOPLE COMING WHO ARE NOT nOTTSTALGIA MEMBERS, THAT i KNOW TO

Sorry left caps lock on!

Caz is your Sis coming?

I'll find out Mick, she does the Mansfield road "run" quite frequently so she may pop in,i'll keep you posted.

Still waiting for my sisters reply Mick,don't hold yer breath love ;)

She might be mad if she misses it?

!faint! I reckon she already is..............sorry little misunderstanding there I thought you meant Chrissie [Dicko] now she is scarry. :Kiss:

Bip.

She might be mad if she misses it?

!faint! I reckon she already is..............sorry little misunderstanding there I thought you meant Chrissie [Dicko] now she is scarry. :Kiss:

Bip.

You'll be able to tell her yourself on Friday

Now that's going to be a challenge, a bit of dutch courage is called for I reckon, better make sure this time around I have had several pints before I enter the Poacher and a crucifix in me top pocket aswell several cloves of garlic tucked down me socks.

Bip.

It's a good job we all know you are joking Den,our Chrissie is a lovely lady. Say hello to her from me will you?

No

who's heard she's going then? because I haven't. anyroadup she won't recognise me now I've changed, grown myself a beard. :Vampire:

Bip.