Dunno if this is the correct spot,but;

A Spanish Teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlike >English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine.

>

>

>

>"House" for instance, is feminine: "la casa." "Pencil," however, is >masculine: "el lapiz"

>

>

>

>A student asked, "What gender is 'computer'?"

>

>

>

>Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the class into two groups, >male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves whether "computer" >should be a masculine or a feminine noun. Each group was asked to give four >reasons for its recommendation.

>

>

>

>The men's group decided that "computer" should definitely be of the >feminine gender ("la computadora"), because:

>

>

>

>1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic;

>

>2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is >incomprehensible to everyone else;

>

>3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible >later retrieval; and

>

>4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half >your paycheck on accessories for it.

>

>

>

>The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be Masculine >("el computador"), because:

>

>

>

>1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on;

>

>2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves;

>

>3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE >the problem; and

>

>4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a >little longer, you could have gotten a better model.

>

>

>

>The women won.

>

>

> _____

>

Oh dee dums Rog,you know we are the superior race !tony!

Ayup Caz,

You know I often wonder what god was doing when SHE created man. (tongue in cheek, and wait for the flak rog)

Rog

Ayup Rog ;)

She created men so women have something to moan at AND to carry the shopping...........

well that is all your good for isn't it sweetie !laughing!

Ayup Caz,

Yes meduck I have to agree with you. all I seem to do these days is sit in front of my computer tapping away on the keyboard and reading posts about old Nottingham

Rog

You care Den so stop pretending you don't, you are dying to bite but you are practising some sort of self control, about time too,you are normally like a fully loaded gun...................... isitsafe

Ayup Caz,

Yes meduck I have to agree with you. all I seem to do these days is sit in front of my computer tapping away on the keyboard and reading posts about old Nottingham

Rog

Ayup Rog

Well it could be worse, you could be doing something useful. But on second thoughts no you're a man you don't do anything useful do you ha ha ha !tony! when I say you I mean men in general lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0lips0

Ayup Stan,

Thinking about it, computers must be female/feminine because it does'nt take much to turn em off and they are absolute bu@@ers to get going (Sits back and waits for more flak)

Rog

Ayup Rog

Well all I can say is you haven't met the right woman.............................. !bravo!