Ethnic Minorities

In Australia we have had instances where Kindergartens & schools have decided not to put up the Nativity Scene for fear of offending the ethnics who don't celebrate our religion or indeed share our festivities at Christmas. I don't think it will be too long until we won't be able to celebrate the christian way of celebrating the festive season at all. Are you experiencing the same over there in Pommy land or anywhere else for that matter?

Caz :angry:

Not that personally, but at a recent school play attended by parents, I used my

digital camera to take our girls pictures, as did oher parents. I had no problems, but understand that this is frowned upon.

This subject will be dear to many peoples hearts,

but if you were to fully say how you feel about it you would be branded a racist.

if you happen to go down to the boot sale at Derby cattle market on a sunday morning they're all there.. ninja warriors in their caped hoods, muslims, croatians, iraqis, and masses of the poor asylum seeker bods chanting into their mobiles.. all unable to understand the vendor when he explains the price..

the mechanism is now in place whereby these people have preference over

the natives in regard to housing, social benefits, and schooling,

but keep shtum,!!!.... remember Kilroy Silk!!

ilko.

post-25-1102245162_thumb.jpg

Not that personally, but at a recent school play attended by parents, I used my

digital camera to take our girls pictures, as did oher parents. I had no problems, but understand that this is frowned upon.

:ph34r: My granddaughter is a member of the Erawash Gymnastics Club at Long Eaton she goes their 3 days a week, she competes in a number of competitions over the year, when i can, i go and give her support, at the same time i make a short film of the event using my digital camcorder but before i can everybody that will be using a still camera or movie has to sign a declaration saying that no images of the event will be posted on the internet and the person with the camera is a parent, you are given a sticker to wear proving that you have signed the declaration.. :ph34r:

:o What a world we live in :o

post-25-1102247213_thumb.png

In Australia we have had instances where Kindergartens & schools have decided not to put up the Nativity Scene for fear of offending the ethnics who don't celebrate our religion or indeed share our festivities at Christmas.

I personally think the parents should complain strongly to whoever is in charge..

its the thin end of the wedge.. we are slowly losing our identity !

ilko

Reading your posts I think it's a disgrace.I heard of an incident where an ethnic guy pulled over a motorist & asked him if he wanted to sell his house for cash,or indeed if he knew anyone who wanted to sell their house for cash I ask you? In a suburb in Victoria which I won't mention, a friend of ours told us her son has to learn Arabic as a second language whatever happened to latin? I dont want you guys to think i'm a rascist i'm not, I just think if people come to live in a different country they live like us or back on the boat!!

Caz

B) In this day and age i think we all have to try and live together the best way we can and respect each others religion and customs. But when it comes to bending over backwards to accommodate other peoples believes at the expense of anothers this is going to far. :angry:

post-25-1102252915_thumb.png

• 14 years later...