On the subject of junk food, we went to our local chippie in Arnold to get some fish and chips for this evening's tea. First time in months!

While the fish was being cooked, we were chatting to the owner about the new shop they have just opened in deepest Broxtowe. Turns out that they've already had to stop cooking fish there as all the locals want are kebabs, burgers, and pizza.

They reckon that less than half of the houses up there have working cookers in their kitchens.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slight improvement Dave thanks. not going to be quick. Going to see the nurse tomorrow, Mrs C has managed to borrow a wheelchair to get me about, then the fun should really start. ! Sue has never driv

#28 IF i was young again and out on the pull,and saw most of the girls in town at night,i would run amile

A Big Mac and Fries can be the nearest thing to heaven on a long car journey when you’re really hungry -so yes, about once a year!