Great picture Enigma,......like alot of us saw 'Boris' about but didnt know him,.......having said that he was a Bulwell lad and he was born same month and year as myself,and looking at that old photo he does look familiar,as do a few of the others,............

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i knew chris and his stepbrother im just glad that people didnt write anything bad about him on here,he was a good man fallen on hard times.

A final farewell to Boris. I did write a short peice on here somewhere but can't remember where ! All about his funeral.

As promised, had a wander up to Bulwell Cemetery (Northern) today to take pictures of Boris's grave. Please disregard my previous information where is grave is or so I thought it was, old age creeping

Posted Images

I thought that too, but it's late 50's.

Beat me to it Ian ref,Buddy Holly,.......which reminds me get new specs next week and they are Buddy Holly's..............wife reckons my present ones make me look like 'Gandie'...........cheeky git........lol.

• Upvote 1

Bryan Forbes bottom right.

She's probably ensuring that she gets her share.

Joshing aside,Enigma's photo is brilliant and shows Chris having a great time,my late Mother always gave him shoes and a few Bob,when passing the Guildhall on my way to Selectadisc I always gave him change for the drinks machine outside Courtroom one.

I'm glad he is at peace.

I regularly bought him the odd pint of Guinness if I was in the Colliers Arms at Cinderhill.

Mostly either meeting for a Forest away game up north, or afterwards when returning home.

He was always well liked.

I thought you were on about me then Catfan!

• Upvote 1

I have been known to scrub up well for certain auspicious occasions. I'm afraid I don't get much opportunity though.

• Upvote 1

Bryan Forbes,Buddy Holly,Freddie Garrity,Derick Nimmo,Gary Kemp,Roger Lloyd Pack, Shirley Ann Field..............you just never know who you going to bump into in Bulwell do you,...........lol.

• Upvote 1

The woman looks like my ex before going blonde.

He used to frequent Bestwood estate in the 60s,.......saw him picking an ex. girlfriend up on Eardley road.......could never understand her chucking' me for him,.......lol.

• Upvote 1