you look a bit damp in the nether regions there red too much pop on the trolly bus?

;)

There happens to be four in the background Stan? I would get your eyes tested mate....two boys two girls. flyswat

Bip.

Right so any idea where it is ? I've shown a mate at work that thinks its Bobbersmill opposite the wheatsheaf pub but those house don't fit in there's also a round convex mirror to the right of the nearest suited guy ?

Any ideas on the 1st one ?

Is the 1st one on Woodborough Road?

wheatsheaf for the first pic could be a near miss, cos it looks awfully like the garage (now just a used car showroom- where are all the local garages going anyway?) opposite the whitemoor pub just up the road. the sticking out building could be the side of the post office thats now a bakers shop (i think)

Are you sure that the second photograph was taken in Nottingham?

It's a very distinctive road layout and I can't think of anywhere in the city that has ever had a safety mirror installed.

I'll keep wracking my brain because this one has got me puzzled. :Fool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Nope it's not where I thought it was (Bottom of Johnson Road looking towards Cycle road, Lenton) but there should be houses on the left, and if my memory serves correct there was a bad junction mirror there , I think there was an old entrance gate

• 4 months later...
Nope it's not where I thought it was (Bottom of Johnson Road looking towards Cycle road, Lenton) but there should be houses on the left, and if my memory serves correct there was a bad junction mirror there , I think there was an old entrance gate

So where was the photo taken? I've spent the past year keepin' an eye out for the location. !englandflag!

I thought it looked like the bend on St Peters Street, where Skill's coaches used to be, but it can't be if people are cutting through?? unless they are using the small road that led to the railway footbridge over to the Ainsley Estate?

I seem to remember the mirror on that bend for the coaches pulling out.