Stu is right it's somewhere else (Doncaster maybe ...................LOL)

• 4 years later...

Elsewhere on Flickr, someone commented that they thought that it was down the side of the old bus garage near Trent Bridge. That is all they said and as I do not know of any old bus garage down there, it was of no help.

Now what with what is being said re attending at the football, close to home, etc; where was the old bus garage?

Elsewhere on Flickr, someone commented that they thought that it was down the side of the old bus garage near Trent Bridge. That is all they said and as I do not know of any old bus garage down there, it was of no help.

Now what with what is being said re attending at the football, close to home, etc; where was the old bus garage?

NCT main works - Bunbury Street/Turney Street - still there as far as I know. But I don't think it's where the photo was taken.

Using Google is like seeking a needle in a haystack, with all the redevelopment that has taken place!

Looked at areas off Meadow Lane and around the footy ground, Turney and St Peters Street. Nothing.

No wonder no one has identified it!!

• 4 years later...

I was told last night my picture had turned up on a 'radfordtonians' Facebook page? Not being on this Facebook malarkey, anyone want to pop in & see what's being said about the young Craggy? Have they found out where it was taken? 

• 1 year later...
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 3:29 AM, IAN123. said:

I worked on Pete Butler's site down here..with Slow Dave, Volvo Dave and Skoda Dave.

Saturday Night and Sunday Morning Country.

That one looks like Faraday Road, or Cycle Rd Lenton, I had an aunt that lived one or two streets away. Is that The Raleigh in the distance or Radford Gas works. Nothing like that last time I was there.

9 hours ago, IAN123. said:

A bit busier these days

Could the other one be Derby Rd?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry Ian, don't recognize it from this side. Unless it's Highbury vale! (The hospital) Lots of octagonal stacks look very similar.

• Like 1

Well I know it's not the one in stabbo. The head and blocking is one that i can remember on that stack, very ornate.

• Like 1

In answer to your question Ian, no, not been up that one! Don't ever remember it.

• Like 2