radfordred

wheres these taken

Beefsteak    259

Stu is right it's somewhere else (Doncaster maybe ...................LOL)

bamber    83

Did you ever go on holiday to Blackpool?

The Morris Minor Traveller has an FV number plate which indicates the car was registered by Blackpool Council.

radfordred    2,426

The original post

Its defiantly Nottingham because we never had much money to leave the area i have checked most of the locations mentioned in person with the photograph they don't fit.

Trevor S    1,992

Elsewhere on Flickr, someone commented that they thought that it was down the side of the old bus garage near Trent Bridge. That is all they said and as I do not know of any old bus garage down there, it was of no help.

Now what with what is being said re attending at the football, close to home, etc; where was the old bus garage?

StephenFord    860

Elsewhere on Flickr, someone commented that they thought that it was down the side of the old bus garage near Trent Bridge. That is all they said and as I do not know of any old bus garage down there, it was of no help.

Now what with what is being said re attending at the football, close to home, etc; where was the old bus garage?

NCT main works - Bunbury Street/Turney Street - still there as far as I know. But I don't think it's where the photo was taken.

Trevor S    1,992

Using Google is like seeking a needle in a haystack, with all the redevelopment that has taken place!

Looked at areas off Meadow Lane and around the footy ground, Turney and St Peters Street. Nothing.

No wonder no one has identified it!!

radfordred    2,426

I was told last night my picture had turned up on a 'radfordtonians' Facebook page? Not being on this Facebook malarkey, anyone want to pop in & see what's being said about the young Craggy? Have they found out where it was taken? 

letsavagoo    212

Your other (better) half as seen it and commented. You look very fetching in your little romper suit.